Friday, September 08, 2006

The eye of the storm

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I suddenly seem to have the next six days of my life completely under control. Two courses starting, experiments crackling into life in my lab, two day trip to the Big Apple to meet editors planned and scheduled. AND I'm going to hear Les Paul play guitar with whatever non-arthritic digits he's got left, on the fifth anniversary of 9/11, at the Iridium Jazz Club in Manhattan. Life is just too weird.

Too early to go home. Time to go drink some beer. Or read a book. There must be a book around here somewhere....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful (and fruitful) trip. Keep us posted!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Thanks Nina. It's a strange conjunction for me. I hope it ends up meaning more than that I'll spend half my trip lining up for x-rays!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hope you're having a great time, Colin. Let us know about hearing Les Paul!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home