Tuesday, May 29, 2007

There's dirty foot awork

The book blog goes live on or about June 12. Not quite sure what will happen here. It'd be nice to keep it up, but since one of my goals here seems to be to make a convincing case that I'm not qualified to do what I'm doing (I'm feeling more and more like Chance The Gardener in "Being There"), and since I'm told that this is not a particularly good marketing strategy, some gear shifting may be required. Maybe I could just put a fake nose and glasses on the header. That should fool the legions of curious potential readers. Or perhaps I'll just post pictures with dreamy captions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Forgive my ignorance, but why does anyone have to know this blog exists? I would hate to lose this particular voice of yours....

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto...you writing guru. Keep the faith. Keep this a secret if you must for you are marvelous at what you do. Many authors have a blog which allows them to keep their head in the day to day world thus they don't get lost in the cloud of writing. Writing can become a shroud that keeps out real life...without real life why write?
Good luck with what ever it is you decide to do.
xxxJolie

10:23 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Yah, it's probably silly to worry about it, but I'd hate to get to a point where I'm censoring myself because I worry about who might be reading -- students, for example. But, really, I know I flatter myself that they'd care.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home