Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Death by a thousand cuts

It's amazing how a million tiny little annoyances can eventually mount up to be one big nasty stinky day. One ill-behaved student determined to crash a simulation just because she has discovered how to do so. One testosterone-soaked young man almost prepared to endure a head-on collision just to avoid yielding the right of way on a tiny snow-filled avenue. One insane Asian daughter unprepared to focus long enough to put her winter coat and boots on in less than 20 minutes while I'm desperate to get home, hide from the madness, put my feet up for a bit.

My wife saved me (again) by whisking me off to the pub for two cool pints while she listened to all of my rubbish. All wines tallied. I've decided not to count beers. Just this once.

Conclusion at the end of a long day -- I don't handle March well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home